Fidia’s UHE 5 Axis High Speed Universal Machining Centres are quite simply the most efficient CNC machine concept for multi-sided high-performance machining, providing increased productivity, flexibility and repeatability.
– 1000 x 800 x 700mm travel on X, Y & Z Axes
– 1000 x 800mm working rotary table with a 1500kg work load
– 0.001 degree swivel milling head and rotary table
– Torque motor driven B axis, swivel milling head and worm gear driven C rotary table
– Spindle 14,000 Rpm HSK63A/BT#40 or 18,000 Rpm HSK63A
– Both options with 26/32 kW 124/154 Nm
– 5-Axis simultaneous machining
– Unlimited ﬂexibility & versatility when manufacturing individual components
– Maximum stability thanks to optimum work-load distribution
– Highest machine precision and repeatability due to the avoidance of any axes overlapping
– Sliding front & side doors with a super wide opening for easy loading of parts
High-end standard equipment guarantees outstanding accuracy and the highest performance of the UHE Machining Centres with high-precision linear scales on 3 linear axes X, Y & Z and a high-precision Rotary Encoder for the B & C axes.
Using the most advanced FEM technology, an extremely rigid casting has been designed for the UHE and the machine composes of 3 separate castings; the machine bed, the X-axis column and the spindle head.
German high-rigid and heavy-duty roller type linear motion guideways on the 3 axes provide low starting inertia, low friction and high acceleration rates in order to optimise the machine’s response during high speed cutting.